Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Theater classes for Gen

I signed her up for theater dance classes at the BECK CENTER in Lakewood. I am so excited for her and I know she is too! She starts on Feb 4th- every Sat. morning 9-11 am and if she finds that she doesn't like it, I told her she has to suffer through the classes until the end (in May). I told to think she will be done with these classes before actual school. After the classes are done she will be able to AUDITION for a play called Once Upon a Mattress which is the Princess and the Pea story. The lady told me she had a great stage name, how cool is that?!?!

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Although, maybe the lady tells EVERYONE they have a great stage name!

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Cool Hand Sue said...

I'm so excited for her! Maybe I'll get back into doing the backstage stuff that I loved in high school!

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:54:00 AM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

In my classes I've often been complimented on the elegant clarity of my movement and the beauty of my positions. Just make sure that the place she is training has a barre at the proper height for her. They always set them too high for me. I guess I'm just short too.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:19:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Ahhh, if only someone could find for Mike man-sized white tights with little red hearts on them like mom got Terri and me when we took dancey classes.

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

Lisa's cousins just finished doing a play at the Beck Center, and loved it. And I have Lisa's spangle outfit in the attic for Gen to use as a practice tight. (If she's done with it.)

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:01:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Omg, I forgot about those, Erin! I still remember how they felt.

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Aunt Jan, do you have man-sized spangle outfit for Mike? Just wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home