Stephanie's FAFOG FAC GOAL
If Stephanie can make it through to August 1st without pulling out her hair...I think she should rent a ski-doo and take it out behind the breakwall. I'll even offer to babysit. Jet skis are a blast....like a motorcycle on the water....except you don't get road rash when you fall off.
And as for Erin's comment.....I'm willing to go along with anybody. Erin has already gone bungee jumping and I don't think anyone else will post that as a goal...so I'm safe there. Genevieve tried liver already so I don't have to eat that again. Yep....I'm good to go. Bring it on!

1 Comments:
That is so wrong! I went out on a ski-doo and when John tipped it over, my dry thigh stuck when I slid off and let me tell you, purple cellulite is not attractive.
As with any activity, it's better to be the driver than the passenger (unless it's giving birth).
Post a Comment
<< Home