Saturday, January 07, 2006

FOG FACs

Cripe Amen! I should check the comments! I didn't realize FOG FACs were being discussed in the "comments" area. So who is going to keep track of everything and see who accomplishes their goal? With this crowd, I'm not so sure we should go with the honor system....that's not to say I think anyone would cheat...
And is there a prize involved?
oooooo I just thought of something...We could think up stuff for each other. Like I think Terri should go horseback riding. And Aunt MaryAnn should go up in a hot air ballon. And Mike should go scuba diving in Lake Erie. And Lisa should learn to ride a motorcycle. Maybe I should think up stuff for everybody. I seem to be good at it.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

I think if you want to declare FAFOG FAC Goals for other people, you should plan to do it with them.

 
At Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

I shall go horse back riding! Stephanie... what to do with you....

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:59:00 AM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

Stephanie, there is a place in amish country that lets people shoe a horse for the first time. They help hold the hind end steady as you pry off the old and hammer on a new one. Make sure you wear tall boots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home