Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm FIRST!!

Comments don't count! I'm first to "post" in 2006! Yay me!!
Now about these FOG FACS ..... noone has stated any yet. I don't think there is a time frame but maybe we should be thinking.
Last year I did not accomplish my FOG FAC that only I knew about but I DID make a road trip with Gen. We swam with the dolphins in Florida. I had a mole removed from under my eye. I poisoned a lilac bush...by mistake. I huffed helium at the family picnic and I had my navel pierced. All these were "firsts" for me. Some of them were even crazy. It was a good year.

So on to 2006. I intend to make a tandem jump from a plane this year. (and once again I"M FIRST! First to state my FOG FAC!)

For a complete list of everything else I did in 2005, please visit my own personal blog site.
Oh wait! I don't have one! hahahaha (geez I crack myself up!)

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

I am the spawn of a crazy woman.

Yes, I do love the idea of including family by making it FAfog fac goal (i was pointing out the GOAL part before - I'm well aware than people I know are fun and crazy).

So I havent declared a FAFOG FAC Goal yet. Getting a job, finishing my degree, living in the same country as my boyfriend for three consecutive months - those are all fine and dandy but not FUN AND CRAZY.

For the record, I have never completed a FOG FAC Goal on time. And I've only ever completed one - to get my single mattress on the floor to become a real big girl bed. I was 26 and all.

 
At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Oh and Steph, baby making can count if you want. But you can declare another one if you feel that baby making is just fine and dandy but not fun and crazy.

 
At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

Who jumps out of planes?!
My mother is nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home