Thursday, December 29, 2005

FAFOG FAC 2006

Friends and Family of Greer --- Fun and Crazy

Please state your Fog Fac for 2006. We will be able to see who acomplishes their Fog Fac at the end of the year.

For those that don't know what a Fog Fac is......It is something that you have never done before.
I think that is the only requirement but if it's fun and crazy, it's even better!

Fog Fac was invented by Erin Greer who is usually known as "Greer" by her friends.

8 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2005 10:17:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

My friend erin ellison told me last night that her goal is to learn to ride a motorcycle. She has requested the assistance of my mother, but I'm not quite certain how thats supposed to happen since she lives near Boston.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 10:17:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Oh yes, its called a FOG FAC Goal. Friend of Greer, Fun and Crazy Goal.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:59:00 PM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

For those who have little or no imagination, I received a deck of cards for Christmas of 50 things to do BEFORE YOU GET OLD.
For those of you attempting a FOG FAC tonight on New Year's Eve, I will at the ER if you need me. Love JR

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

My 2006 FOG FAC is to touch eight animals this year that I've never touched before.

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:00:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

I'm going to try a reuben sandwich.

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

I am going to try a reuben sandwich.

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

And to not post things several times.

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Michael, have you ever tried chicken taquitos from Trader Joe's? OMG they are so good! I don't think they are really made to microwave but if you microwave them they take on a pleasing consistency.

Stephie, maybe your FOG FAC can be to gestate a human baby? Because dude -- maybe double-check with Erin on this -- but I think that could count as a FOG FAC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home