Monday, November 28, 2005

Ok, ok I won't...

... post your answers on the blog site-

1. Finish studying, get a job, start learning a new language.
2. Going to Canada was pretty fun, with the canoes and sitting around
the dock.
3. Not stress out about little things.

OOPS. Guess who!
_____

Also, LISA-
Jeff said he could probably save corks for you down at the club where he works. Especially if you provide a basket!
_____

Moving is complete. Super weird- but we are living through it. (Love you MOM!)

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 12:22:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Thats me, thats ME!! Yay, I participated. :)

I am not a dissertation writing machine. Watch out.

 
At Friday, December 23, 2005 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yay! I know what Jeff will be getting for Christmas ..... a cork-saving basket! Hee hee. :) Seriously, that would be neato.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home