Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hi everybody!

Terri just invited me to join y'all's blog. Hmm, first time on a one of these. You guys seem pretty active on this so I'll just keep this short and say "Hello!"
Logan said "Mama" for the first time ever last Satarday. I could actually see Michelle melt right there. It was really cute.
Blog seems a funny word to say about 4 times in a row. This IS entertaining!
Mike!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Well sir, it is nice to see you on here and AWESOME Logan said MAMA! NOw we have to get him to say, YO MAMA!

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Oh yea, and I called my other site Terri's Toma Toes! tagreerlessons.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:30:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

welcome to the madness. I'm sure you can handle it.

Congrats on the mama. Hopefully it was in no way related to the Black Eyed Peas.

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 8:32:00 AM, Blogger Cool Hand Sue said...

Ahhhhh my Grandson.....so smart!
and........I have only one picture on paper....

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hello Mike! So nice to see your post on the blogblogblogblog! :) Feel free to keep us all posted on Logan's new words.

I wish I weren't so clueless about children and when they start talking, when they can stop using diapers, when they can start eating steak, etc. I know by 5 they seem to manage pretty well but before then, they're a mystery to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home