Yay for mom going to ICELAND!
Well, I don't want to "top" my mom's excitement for going to Iceland, but a few things:
Tanya- here are two other versions of the speghetti squash lasagna recipe at Thriftyfun.com or Cooks.com. The cooks.com seems to be the one more closely to how my friend makes it. It will take forever for my friend and me to actually sit and write out the recipe together. So I figured I would find it online for you.
To anya'll (Get it?) - I am FINALLY moving out of my mother's house. Erin is moving in at the end of Dec. So my mom will still have one of us around. I am moving into my boyfriend's house in Lakewood, less than a mile away. Gen is excited too. His name is Jeff (like that other guy) so no new stockings, etc. need to be made.
I will be getting a full-time position at my job with full-time benefits and am SO excited for it! Vacation time, sick time, free tuition, etc. There is talk of having the university pick up tabs on laser eye surgeries. Wouldn't that be the best?!? I have coupons for $100 off eye surgery if anyone is thinking of getting it done soon. I'll have to find the actual details, but let me know if anyone is interested.
No gifts for me this Christmas, I have everything I could ever want. Well, money works for us all. Love,T.

3 Comments:
OMG, I'm so excited I'm going to call!
So how did this come about, and when are you going? I thought someone would help me make pirogis.
I guess we will buy them.
I can help you make pirogis! :):):):)
Post a Comment
<< Home