Fixodent and try to forget it
Hello beloved family! How is everyone?
Pete AKA Dr. Feelgood (my new guy) took me to France last week; we got back on Sunday. (Ho-hum, "took me to France." Life is so boring. Eeeeeeee!) What an awesome time we had! We did get into a car accident (where the other car flipped) and I broke the crown CLEAN OFF my front tooth (biting into a delicious, chewy French roll) … but with a little help from Avis and my new pal Fixodent we were on our way again. (Ugh, nothing to make you feel less cute than buying Fixodent in front of your boyfriend.) So I get my crown for-real glued back on next Wednesday. Until then every 12 minutes I will be checking to make sure my tooth is still there. In conclusion, wear a mouth guard when you rollerskate or you could live to regret it years into the future.
BTW does anyone know if it’s illegal to ship bottles upon bottles of wine to the states? Because we did that. I guess we’ll find out, right? Hee hee hee. Pshaw to "Federal law prohibits" and all that mallarkey! (SP? on "mallarkey.")
I would love to see Cousin Johnny! Please post here when he will be making his cameo in Ohio.
P.S. Mom: Thank you for checking on my kitties and fish while I was gone. Re your note: Don't worry, no fish died under your care ... there were only two fish before I left. The rest died this Summer during a tragic power outage that probably killed many, many other fish in the Cleveland Heights area. Ugh, the carnage! I shudder at the thought. :)
Love you all--

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home