Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hello family

Just wanted to say hi and see what people are up to. My roommate and her friends were here this weekend so we went out a lot in London, which reminded me that I live in a fantastic city. But she's gone again so I'm back to studying all the time. I kind of like the quiet, slow lifestyle. What a change from jumping around the country and the world all the time.

In December, I'll be heading to Cleveland for christmas and I'll be there til I finish my dissertation or get a job. We'll see how all that goes. Aevar is so excited to move there too - he loves Cleveland. I'd like to think its because I'm such a great ambassador with a great family.

This picture is taken from the bus, crossing the Thames. Thats the London Eye on the right, a huge ferris wheel. I havent been on it - I've been saving it in case someone came to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home