Friday, September 30, 2005

Gen's Holiday Fundraising

I tried to send this out individually as e-vites. But let me not tell you what a PAIN IN THE BUTT that was.

www.kathyrnbeich.com
the pin is 028126

end date is OCTOBER 10th.

thank you!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

Dear Miss Librarian:
I hope this reaches you at the research desk, and you attend to it in a timely manner. The Fundraising blog does not lead anywhere useful. We need another Link, Gen's school web-site, or one of those paper things with a 2 ft x 2 ft chart that has 50 lines for buyer's names and is starting to show up at work alot.
Time is running out. Sincerely,
Aunt Janice Ruth

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Sorry everyone. See what I mean, what a PAIN IN THE BUTT this fudnraiser is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home