Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh Lord

Oh Dear God, I thoroughly hate this particular fundraiser. Malley's is so much easier. It seems nothing can be ordered online without a registration number that I do not have. Either forget it, or I will see you in person. Thanks anyway.
---
It's RYN not YRN. Sorry.
---
I tried to send this out individually as e-vites. But let me not tell you what a PAIN IN THE BUTT that was.

www.kathrynbeich.com
the pin is 028126

end date is OCTOBER 10th.

thank you!

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

Terri, Terri, Terri,
The web site still doesn't have any link to order. You better have Gen call me. Love JR

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Oh sorry Heather! I don't mean to bash them completely, just their e-vites and online catelogues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home