challenge to Fox(es)
It seems I sent a spare Harley key to Jason - Karen - and Jim Fox. They wondered if that meant that the Harley was theirs. I have issued a challenge to them. If they ever find the Harley without its fork locked and they drive it away....it belongs to them. As the Harley is my (dirty) Pride and Joy.....I will be looking over my shoulder everytime I park it.
Jason and Jim are also putting the Honda 350 back together --- it kinda was in boxes ---- and I'm sure Karen will post pictures of their progress.

5 Comments:
I applaud the rebuilding of the Honda, as long as it isn't in my backyard. It was a smooth ride but the clutch was so hard. Please fix that, Jason.
Karen- remember, if it has tires or testicles, it's going to be trouble.
T+T= Dynamite!
OH I had SO MUCH ACCESS!! I could have had that Harley in an instance and my mother would never have known that it was me who took the key and took the Harley.
Until, of course, I posted a blog about my new Harley including pictures of me on it in the Badlands.
that would be instant, not instance. (for those of you with eagle eyes who caught that) but maybe that could have worked.
I need to get to bed. its 1am here and the first day of school is tomorrow. Shall I wear the butterfly collar maroon polyester dress, or shall I wear a turtleneck with a polo over it with corduroy pants? (outfits I wore in kindergarten)
Not to change the subject, but I cannot remember any outfit I wore to kindergrind ( as it is now known) because I dropped out in January. I recall Grandma and I had our first real fight though, because she braided my hair and then looped the braids under and tied them with ribbons. I HATED them and said I was going to rip them out. She said "If you do, don't come home." Simple as that.
Post a Comment
<< Home