Monday, October 10, 2005

where is everyone?

Noone seems to be using our Blogsite.
oh well....on another note.....
I drove down to the Fox household on Saturday to give Jason a muffler for the Honda that somehow got left behind. I also took along a spare seat I had and a spare starter. I wish I could post a picture because ...1...it is almost totally put back together-remember that I had a muffler.....and..2..Jason had shined up all the shiny parts! It looks so pretty...
By now I'm sure Jason and Jim have started it. I will call their house later and give Jason my E-mail address so he can keep me up to date.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:59:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

very exciting about the bike!

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Well, should we plan another family outting to celebrate the bike?

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Was this the Honda that was mostly taken apart by Sue? If so, how neat it's back together! Yes, let's celebrate the bike at a family gathering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home