changes on Elmwood
Thanks for asking........I have mixed feelings about all this moving in and moving out.
I'm going to miss Terri and Genevieve....we have a very comfortable living arrangement but I'm very excited for them too. It's always fun to move into a new place when it's by choice. And I'll get to see them everyday at the daycare center.
I'm also excited about Erin and Aevar moving in. I won't be lonely and the dogs will still have company. AND Erin has this nifty computer so she will teach me to post pictures on our blogsite and all you guys will be jealous!
On another note...I'm meeting Erin in Iceland. I leave on Dec 9th and return the 15th. Is anyone else free at that time? It would be fun!

1 Comments:
Number 1: I am suspect of people just moving in and out. Somebody should be marrying somebody in all this.
Number 2: Is AEvar coming to Cleveland for real?That is exciting and nobody told me. One more for the winter get-away.
Number 3: After I told Lisa I refused to hold a flashlight so John could paint after dark, I went out and held a flashlight. Meanwhile the black cat ran off giving me an opportunity to use my great nightscope to go searching. That part was fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home