What do girls your age do to celebrate your birthdays? Drink yourself silly? Dress up and go out? Some of us older people remember sitting around at home with the kid(s). And Erin, what kind of pop-up-reminder program do you use to NOT MISS BIRTHDAYS?
Ahem. In this particular instant Erin used the popup reminder known as cousin Lisa. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE MERRILL! Hope it was swell!
I remember once when we were camping you got a bath in a dishtub, that's how little you were. And all us older cousins were IN LOOOOOOVE with you because you were sooooo cuuuuute! But I think we weren't allowed to hold you too much, I think because (as 5-year-olds) we were pretty germy and not 100% coordinated yet. Hee hee. :)
2 Comments:
What do girls your age do to celebrate your birthdays? Drink yourself silly? Dress up and go out? Some of us older people remember sitting around at home with the kid(s).
And Erin, what kind of pop-up-reminder program do you use to NOT MISS BIRTHDAYS?
Ahem. In this particular instant Erin used the popup reminder known as cousin Lisa. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE MERRILL! Hope it was swell!
I remember once when we were camping you got a bath in a dishtub, that's how little you were. And all us older cousins were IN LOOOOOOVE with you because you were sooooo cuuuuute! But I think we weren't allowed to hold you too much, I think because (as 5-year-olds) we were pretty germy and not 100% coordinated yet. Hee hee. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home