Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm back

Erin and I had fun in Iceland. We walked and talked and I took movies. I love Vikings and we saw the Saga Museum which is all about the history of Iceland and the Vikings.
We visited the Hallgrimskirkja church and I lit a candle for Mom. I knew Dad was there when the bells gonged while we were in the bell tower. His type of humor!
Aevar's family was soooo nice. I had my own key to their place. I could see into their kitchen window from my room at the hotel. How neat is that?!
Asta--Aevar's mother--- fed us every nite. Chicken stuff made with Campbell's mushroom soup...fresh white fish...leg of lamb. It was all so great.
Erin and I had coffee at "Menu". We had the "world's best hot dog". Good Times...
Now I would like to visit in the summer. I could ride my bike all around the country in one day!!

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 16, 2005 4:48:00 AM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

so what.

 
At Friday, December 23, 2005 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Did you eat any cheeks or other face meats?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home