Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas morning

Breakfast is on Elmwood.....whenever anyone gets here. I have enough coffee cups, thank you.
The Christmas dishes are calling from the basement to make their yearly appearance.
If I can get a pert near head count....I'll know how many stockings I need to hang from the fireplace. Do you realize that this fireplace was built by our Dad 50 yrs ago? Whooda thunk that it would end up in my livingroom 50 yrs later with 12 to 15 stockings on it? ahhhhh Good memories.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Three heads (to count) from Westlake Ave. :)

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:07:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

Three heads from Strongsville sounding off...

 
At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:15:00 PM, Blogger ekGreer said...

just one head here, but its a big one!

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

lol Erin

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

Lisa and I are thinking of Midnight mass at Sts Cyrel and Mathodius, we'll need to crash then until morning.
There is a minor crisis at the Eitel's with Karen going to Europe Dec 23rd, and Oma too weak to be left alone but Christmas morning is now a sacred tradition in my mind. If I stay with her for a couple days, what color potholders does everyone want?
Terri, what is your new address?Love JR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home