Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mom, I have your scarf.

MAMA! I will try to remember your soft scarf for when I see you on Christmas. Hee hee, maybe it will even get wrapped like a present, who knows. Aunt Sue, what time does Christmas morning start?

ERIN! CHRISTMAS MIDNIGHT MASS: St. Cyril and Methodius on Madison. Be there or be square.

FUN FACT (copy and pasted from random website): St. Cyril created the first Slavonic alphabet known as the Glagotlitic. The alphabet consisted of 38 letters, 24 of them resembling Greek letters. A follower of Cyril simplified the alphabet and named it Cyrillic in honor of his teacher.

INVITE: O, All My Cousins near to me in age and heart, a band called Average White Band is playing at the House of Blues and you should come see them with me! They could be horrible, I have no idea. If you are noncommital after this glowing endorsement there will also be a "gathering" at my dude Pete's house beforehand. Food and big-people drinks will abound and you don't even have to be very social if you don't want. Inquire within for details.

EXCITING LISA NEWS: I am contemplating getting highlights, and for some reason I have been craving olives lately.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 23, 2005 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Darn! No, this is the Cleveland knockoff of the Chicago classic.

Merry Christmas, Heather!!!!!!! Love you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home