And to think, it all began in Youngstown.
posted by Terri @ 1:59 PM 5 comments
I hate seeing myself on video. I contradicts the "Brad Pitt" look I thought I had. Maybe more like the Michelin Tire Man.
Brad Pitt Scmrad Schmitt. You look great! When other people are looking at the video it's our eyes seeing it, not yours. :)BUT if you don't want it up there, you do have the POWER to erase it!
of course I think you look better than Brad Pitt and the video (which I saw on the web-site) was AWESOME!!
Thanks for the video link. Those of us without cable miss so much.As I watched it, I kept thinking. 'Nope, ain't doin' it.'
I get the same rush looking down the bunny hill at Peak-N-Peek.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I hate seeing myself on video. I contradicts the "Brad Pitt" look I thought I had. Maybe more like the Michelin Tire Man.
Brad Pitt Scmrad Schmitt. You look great! When other people are looking at the video it's our eyes seeing it, not yours. :)
BUT if you don't want it up there, you do have the POWER to erase it!
of course I think you look better than Brad Pitt and the video (which I saw on the web-site) was AWESOME!!
Thanks for the video link. Those of us without cable miss so much.
As I watched it, I kept thinking. 'Nope, ain't doin' it.'
I get the same rush looking down the bunny hill at Peak-N-Peek.
Post a Comment
<< Home