Emailing to post
So at dinner last night with Ter, Lisa and Steph (which was super fun of course), I told them about this fantastic idea of being able to post to our blog via email (especially nice for those who don't like the cumbersome method of signing in and all that). So I set it up and am trying it now. I don't want to publish the address cause then maybe any joe-shmoe could write... and I don't think we have any Joes in our family. Do we? Lisa, I'll need to see the tree.
So, how this works: in your email system, you start a new email.
In the TO: section you put the email address.
What you write in the subject area will be your post's Title, or Header .
Then write your post in the body of the email.
Click send.
TA-DA! It should work. If this post makes it, then it did for me.

1 Comments:
there is no superficial.com link on your blogsite ekg.
Post a Comment
<< Home