Just saying hi
Hello family. I thought I would write something but I really have
nothing to say. What is everyone doing these days? Mom and I are
enjoying the nice weather - she is fixing the house and I'm wasting
time on the internet. I should get back to studying really. Aunt Jan
would agree.
Thank you Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Tom for having us over on Memorial
Day! It was great to hang out with everyone.

2 Comments:
Erin, you are really dragging this thesis thing out. If I find you on myspace.com you are in big trouble.
And to the Stradley's, we should be told whenever there is a trip up North, there's always a possibility Ohio people can zoom over to crash the visit. I want to see the submarine in Chicago sometime. Crabby Aunt Jan.
Yes! We should zoom where ever when ever now that I have PTO! We need to be collecting baseball stuff, frisbees, and etc. to play with while we are reunioning.
Post a Comment
<< Home