Cinco de Mayo
Don't forget that we are having our yearly party around 7:30 ish on Saturday this year! It might be chilly but just makes Michelle more.
I got 4 jumps in under my new high performance parachute this weekend. It moves like a ferarri compared to my old one. Talk about blowing out the cobwebs of winter!
Michelle's sister just had their little baby boy at 10:45 tonight. The doctors decided they were going to keep her overnight to make sure her water had, in fact, broken. 30 minutes later baby Luke was here. Michelle sat there grunting for almost 17 hours when Logan was on the way. Kinda selfish on her part because she wouldn't even let me go get a sandwich while the whole "drama" was going on. And it was Sunday, my day off work. Oh yeah, Cinco De Mayo people!

5 Comments:
Makes Michelle more what? See you on Saturday- Jeff's coming too!
Michael, are cousins invited too? Are boyfriends of cousins invited? Erin Kathleen, will you be in attendance or in another fabulous city?
Of course cousins are invited too! Boyfriends are welcome as well!
awesome Lisa! see you there!
I'll be there. I forgot to RSVP so hopefully I dont get turned away at the door by a large bouncer-man.
Post a Comment
<< Home