Speaking of belly buttons...
I got my job with full time benefits! And I start my 40 hr week next week. This benefit includes tuition waiver for Gen if she decided to come here. She has to no matter what though, 'cause I'm not payin' for college when she's old enough for it. She can pay her own way if she decided to go some where else- and that's okay according to Suze Orman, the money guru. It's true, I watch it on Saturday nights some times.
Oh wait, this isn't about belly buttons....
Love to all.

2 Comments:
Yay Terri congratulations!!
Very exciting. Yay benefits. isnt health nice?
I'm not sure if you should set such a firm standard for 8 years from now re: Gen and CSU. But we can discuss in the years to come. :)
YAY JOB! Lets hang out so some of your good ~get-a-job~ vibes!
Oooooh, how exciting to think of what Nevie will do in 8 years. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home