Hello beloved family members!
I worked super-late tonight finishing an opinion column for our magazine's May issue. I think my final statement was that people should be free to love technology with unfearful hearts (because machines and junk can be so neato) but that requires that people aren't rendered obsolete, even if their skills are made so with a machine. I re-read it too many times to know for sure, but I think that's what I was trying to say.
Rah! Anyway, in reply to the belly-button and nipple talk: I would like to share that when I was in junior high we lived in hot hot hot St. Louis, so I was prone to wearing bathing suits as streetwear a lot. Anyway, with my belly button being exposed all the time I got to looking at it and noticed that inside (I have an innie, thank goodness -- no offense to those with outies, I just think an innie works better for me) there were these little wrinkles. So I would try to kind of unfold them. WHen I did this my mom would say, "Are you navel gazing again?" Indeed I was -- indeed I was. :)
That is all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home