Friday, March 24, 2006

Father of the Year

Logan really likes it when daddy rough houses with him on Mamma's bed. I drop him from about 2 feet in the air onto a pile of pillows on the bed. Tonight he got so excited after playing for a while, he was laughing hysterically and rolledoff the pile of pillows and off the bed. A resounding thud was followed by the obvious crying. It took a looong time of Mamma holding and rocking him to calm him down.
Oh yeah. I feel like a good one.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:18:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Awwwe. Poor thing. That happened to Jeff, too. A few beers settled his nerves.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Cool Hand Sue said...

You be careful with my Grandson! I was just thinking last night that it has been quite awhile since I have seen him! Maybe you could stop by on Sunday for a piece of birthday cake for Gen. I'm certainly not the typical Grandmother....

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:11:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

If he has this big Gree head that I have, he'll be fine. Character building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home