Friday, February 24, 2006

another brilliant idea from me!

Today I thought it would be fun to have a contest...."Who is most like Mommy". Mommy...as in Grandma Dubiel. But I would win that...no problem.......so I thought it might be fun if the Juggettes wrote essays about how their mothers are like Grandma. It might give us some insight on how we look to our kids. And BTW...is MaryAnn hooked up to this site yet?

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 27, 2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Per my recent experience of slow writing, I dont think I'll be able to muster up much. Maybe I'll just have to talk and someone can dictate. Another thing for Ævar's to-do list!

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

or if we put a time limit on it, Erin, you will get it done two minutes before midnight when it's due.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:59:00 PM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

I think the winner will be whoever has the most incentive, like a birthday coming up.
Janice pirogi, doily, potholder-maker,tent mender, station-wagon driver Eitel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home