Monday, February 27, 2006

One liners site

As I'm always trying to one up Michelle, I had to resort to actually looking these up. I'm pretty happy about having married someone who's a challenge. Just not all the time.

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation." I think that's going to be worked in my life.



http://www.vegard.net/about/one-liners.php

4 Comments:

At Monday, February 27, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Those are hilarious!!!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:03:00 PM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

I have seen most of these on Tee-shirts

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

A good pun is its own reword. That's mine! All mine!

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

"Better late than really late,"
I think that's mine. Why am I always late, darn it?!?!?! :) Darn my inability to be on time!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home