Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank you Michelle and Michael Greer!

You guys are swell! Michelle, it was great to meet you! BTW you were very festive and fabulous in your Sixo de Mayo on-som!! Let me just say too that it gave me great pleasure to encounter both a dog named STEVE at your house AND a frozen margarita maker. OMG seriously, that was so cool! :)

So thanks again Strongsville Greers and Lakewood Greers for including Peter Pumpkin Eater and myself at your Garagey Gathering! The festivites were chock full of the giggling goofing Greery goodness that I have come to expect and love. Terri, I do not believe I got to see the picture of Jeff's cat you mentioned. Maybe it can be posted to the blog in some way? :)

Love you all--

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Which one? I have lots! We must have talked about it during one of the many Greer Giggles. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home