Monday, May 15, 2006

It's official.

Michelle and I are parents. It didn't happen 2 years ago when Logan was born, it happened tonight. I signed papers to buy Dodge Caravan.
Oh god and what the heck is this?!? Hair growing out of my ears?! When did I get mature?!?

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger Terri said...

So I haven't been a parent for ten years?! I have a lot to catch up on...

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:03:00 PM, Blogger Cool Hand Sue said...

I'm excited because I bought new underwear today! See what happens after you pass 50?

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Thanks mom! Nice info to start a morning coffee break. :) These blogs get way off target some times...

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

I like to shave my facial hair into differnet patterns. Today's looks like something out of the X men. It makes me feel as though I still belong in the crazy youth. But earlier, I pulled up to a bunch of younger kids in the minivan and one started saying how cool a minivan was. I started to tell him how comfortable the seats were, the room in the back and, oh no girlfriend, don't get me started on the gas mileage. What do they know about mounting a baby car seat?
Geeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home