Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday evening dive

Mike and I did a dive (scuba) in Lake Erie off the Holiday! We dove on the wreck known as the "Algeria". It lies just off the shore north of the Brown's Stadium. It's not very deep.....maybe 40 feet....so it was good as a refresher dive for me. We needed flashlights because it gets dark so quickly now and having them made it easier for us to keep track of each other. It was a GREAT dive...a WONDERFUL boat ride...and the city skyline after dark was AWESOME with the full moon above. I hope we get to dive more often next summer.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 28, 2007 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

Yeah, just so you know, I held my Mom's hand the whole time. I was so lost and a terrible dive partner.

I think thats the longest I've held my momma's hand in my life.

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:46:00 AM, Blogger Janice Ruth said...

Well when you are doing a F.O.G. event you can't expect to see too well. Duh!

Thanks for the e-mail link to the blogspot, I finally got back to the site after doing a bunch of Goggle gymnastics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home