Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas morning con't.

I'm not sure if I got posted before so at the risk of repeating myself...Christmas morning here will consist of food and stockings and fun. We will have bacon and sausage, rolls and cookies, kielasi and quiche. Also orange juice, coffee and tea if you want it. I promise not to show any home movies. Hope you all can make it!

5 Comments:

At Monday, December 18, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

AM I on quiche duty?

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:39:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Does this mean the 10 dozen pierogies in the freezer are just for me??? nooooo I'm sure we'll make those too.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Sir Michael said...

Michelle and crew are planning on showing up Christmas morning for a spell. Unless of course we are too tired with the our new spawn.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm, pierogies.........(drools)........

Heaven is me in a bathtub full of pierogies, with a spout that flows butter.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:55:00 AM, Blogger Terri said...

he is a true dubiel.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

Thank you for putting into words a feeling I havent ever been able to describe. Spicket o' butter... it speaks to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home