Turkey shooting
Mike and I went turkey shooting yesterday. I was all nervous beforehand, worried I would fall on my butt or miss the target completely. Well well, who knew, my first shot ever was right on target, with one of the holes less than 2 mm away from dead center. Mike's was even closer, but he still didn't win that round. My second shot ever was not as close, but still tied for first in the last round, so - in my first shooting experience - I was part of a SHOOT-OFF!! How fun is that?!? I just laughed and all the old-timers were shocked and awed. We didn't win any meat in the end, but it was hilarious. I had perma-grin and Mike and I giggled most of the drive home.
*Note that this post is a copy of the post from my blog. ekgreer.blogspot.com

1 Comments:
Oh the bragging I got to do today... Not to mention the little strut that goes along with the bragging. Oh yeah, even my 8 months pregnant wife thought I was looking good.
Whoa, TMI I know...
Post a Comment
<< Home