Turkey shoots
Hey just throwing a post up here to say that I went to a turkey shoot today. You don't actually shoot at a turkey, just a target and whoever gets the closest to the cendter wins. I's really a matter of luck for the most part as I plastered the target several times but the shot goes all over the target and around the center. Really fun to spend a few hours shooting a shotgun. Talk about feeling better, that's a real stress reliever. Every Sunday up to Thanksgiving so anyone want to go? Not next weekend cause I'll be jumping at Bridge day.

2 Comments:
I'm totally in. Learned to shoot a gun is part of my preparing to be a superhero. Its just a side thing really.
I'm in! and AMA (notASS) said she would like to go too! November 5th good for everyone?
Post a Comment
<< Home