dumped again
For those that don't understand the title.....Over my 57 years I have been dumped by boyfriends now and then. The first time in kindergarten when Donald Jenkins dumped me for that slut Kathy Burmiester. One time it was Chris Delarco that was to take me square dancing.
It happened so much that MaryAnn bought me a dump truck as a symbol. Well, it's happened again. Jim, my California Dude, has informed me that he's getting married. True to the "new age" he did it with E-mail. It went like this.......
Well, I have put this off longer than I should have. Forgive me....No other way to break it to you but to come right out. I am getting married. Never thought I would do it. I think so much of you and wish it was easier blah -- blah -- blah.....
I have been wondering why does this happen to me? Do I wear the wrong bras?
Anyway, California trips over but I think we can still get smoked fish from Michigan.

7 Comments:
In this sensitive time, i think everyone should get themselves some cake or ice cream, depending on the weather.
Blah, blah, blah, lol. You can feel the snarky face you were making when you wrote that.
Bigger and better times ahead! We can start at Malley's Chocolate and maybe you'll meet a guy from an exotic country and then you'll have to visit there every year. Oh, the agony.
Jim was a super nice guy though and hugs are available when you need them.
How does this work? Do I beat him up?
Hey, didn't he talk to you a while back about.."if I was going to get married..." so you had your shot. And you wouldn't have done it anyway. The next one should be a biker, not a golfer. Love you.
Hey, didn't he talk to you a while back about.."if I was going to get married..." so you had your shot. And you wouldn't have done it anyway. The next one should be a biker, not a golfer. Love you.
Aunt Sue, maybe it's too late, and maybe you truly don't feel it prudent to burn California bridges, but have you ever considered or entertained the possibility (like I have) of a Totally Immature Response? I can think on more than one occasion where upon similar exchanges I may have been comforted by sending an email or letter in response saying "You are a big smelly poopyhead" or something to that effect. But alas, hindsight is 20/20. :) Whatever though -- WE LOVE OUR SUZANNE MARIE!
Ha! I love too how:
A) You have a backup gentleman friend in Michigan and
B) Your son will totally defend your honor.
This is why you are one of my heroes. On top of the Demolition Derby and Harley and bringing multiple costume changes to weddings so that different facets of you beauty can be enjoyed by all. On top of that stuff. XOXO.
Post a Comment
<< Home