Erin plays rugby...
...maybe you've heard. Hello family. I am going to this rugby thing this Saturday and will most likely be playing a bit. Just thought I would mention it to anyone who might want to stop by. It's a smaller version of rugby, with only 7 players a side, so there's lots of running and very little contact. That's why I can do it - not cause of the running but cause of the little contact.
Anyway, here's the info if you want to stop by:
Call me at my moms if you want more info or will come.
Cleveland Rock & Roll 7s
The games are 14 minutes (another reason I can actually do it) and will be going on between 9am and 430 pm. My team will play in at least 4 games.
The Andrews School
38588 Mentor Avenue
Willoughby, OH 44094
Its on 20, between 2 and I-90.
From 2, you get off on Vine Street/640. This will turn into 20.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home