Thank you Erin for posting this picture even though you are an ocean away in the dark. Guess all that international study stuff comes in handy. I love the picture of Mike and Jaycee too.
This is seriously the most beautiful family ever! Look at how insanely beautiful Michelle looks, even after childbirth for Pete's sake. And look at how cute Mike & offspring are. OMG, what the dealie. They should model as a family for J.C. Penneys catalog or something.
4 Comments:
Isn't she lovely?!! I can't stop smiling!
Thank you Erin for posting this picture even though you are an ocean away in the dark. Guess all that international study stuff comes in handy.
I love the picture of Mike and Jaycee too.
Aunt Janice, Whats your email?
This is seriously the most beautiful family ever! Look at how insanely beautiful Michelle looks, even after childbirth for Pete's sake. And look at how cute Mike & offspring are. OMG, what the dealie. They should model as a family for J.C. Penneys catalog or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home