Thursday, July 19, 2007

My mom is in the Great Lakes somewhere

Mama is sailing around in the Great Lakes and I hope she and John are okay and prepared for the rainy weather coming their way. I went to her house and the mailbox had another big ball of moist mail bulging out of it. Let me tell you, Mama and John get an impressive amount of mail. My/her kitties were just fine but needed some brushing. Lump likes to be brushed backwards and forwards, so I did that until he did the bite-and-dash, and then I moved on to Chad. I also gave them a whole can of Fancy Feast out of guilt for them being in the house alone, and then worried as I drove away that maybe they would eat too much of it and barf on a nice carpet. So Mama, if I don't hear from you within the next couple days I'll go over again on Sunday and make sure all the carpets are okay. Also, this may make John happy: I noticed when I was walking out to the car that the sealant you guys put sown on the cuts in the driveway concrete were repelling water quite well. Hee hee.
Anyway, everyone pray to grandma, I think our family's unofficial patron saint (St. Mommy, if you will) that Mama and John are having a fabulous time sailing around our beloved Great Lakes. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home