Monday, August 22, 2005

Family tree progress

Okay, thanks to Aunt Leslie again. So it's 10:51 pm, the tree is now 8 ft. long, and I am convinced the Dubiels and Kiktas were solely responsible for what has come to be known as the "baby boom."
All-yall should email me what you want said about you. If you don't I will make something up. For those I already took the liberty of describing, I tend to focus on the positive but have a flair for the dramatic. My computer is making weird noises now so I think it's time to go to sleep. :)

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:54:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

I'd like to be remembered as the pretty one. Thanks.

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Okay! So this is what I came up with below; feel free to edit (to focus more on your good looks) if you so deire. :)

Bewitching good looks and golden wavy hair once so captivated a man in Africa, he offered livestock for her hand in marriage. Studied international law at American University, where she also played rugby. World traveler, social butterfly, scorer of high marks on standardized tests. Lover of the Beatles and ‘good times.’

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:59:00 AM, Blogger ekGreer said...

I can accept that, but the law turned into development.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 7:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is just a test to see if I can do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home