Wednesday, August 17, 2005

TITLES!

We have titles - very exciting. Okay, exciting for lame-o me.

Other changes: made 14 posts show at once in case people dont check often. Let me know if that just makes it take longer for you to load. And have allowed comments to be made by anyone.

I've also added a link to the right to my blog and two others just for fun. (Sorry Ter, couldnt find your address!) They are really interesting and funny - in that order. PostSecret is a blog that posts hand-made postcards with secrets on them. People send them to an address in MD and someone there posts them. Updates on Sundays - I'm addicted. Some are really great and funny, some are really intense and depressing. Unfortunately, I dont have any secrets to confess, but I'm tempted to send one that says "I had to make up a secret just so I could send a postcard."

The other link is to Teen Girl Squad. Its really dumb-funny, but I thought I would put it there cause I could see my mother getting a kick out of the "SO GOOD" part of it. Its a cartoon with sound, so please pump up the volume. Think thats all from me now. I'm going to play with pictures.

This is me in a gift store in Iceland (whats with the face?). I got Genevieve a helmet like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home